Live Conference: September 6 – 9, 2021 CEST
On Demand Conference: August 27 – October 9, 2021
Dear Colleagues and Friends,
REGISTRATION IS FREE OF CHARGE!
Do not miss this opportunity to share science and education in the fields of acute lymphoblastic leukaemia, lymphoma and multiple myeloma, and to interact live with global experts directly from your home or office!
An outstanding faculty of distinguished global experts will present an overview of the benefits and risks of currently available therapies.
The plenary E-Conference programme is based on the analysis and discussion of clinical case studies. It will adopt a problem-solving approach, addressing practical considerations and guidelines. Emphasis will be placed on open discussion, including a maximum level of interaction between faculty and registered participants.on. Prepare your questions and share in the discussions!
Register to gain full access to the meeting’s scientific content:
- Join the live programme to view the talks according to the Central European Summer Time (CEST) schedule and participate in live interactive cases, live debates, roundtable discussions, Live Meet the Expert sessions, interactive live panel discussions, voting and Q&A periods, and Live Mentored Poster Walk.
See the PDF Live Programme here.
- Also go to the recorded Programme on Demand to view the sessions you may have missed and to revisit those you enjoyed the most, or to view them at your leisure before the live panel discussions.
The pre-recorded lectures will be available “on demand” as of August 27, 2021. The meeting’s full programme, enriched by the many live elements recorded real time, will remain accessible to registered participants for 1 month after the meeting is over.
- Register for the live Meet the Expert sessions and take the opportunity to receive personal guidance from global experts. Come prepared to turn on your webcam and microphone and to ask questions.
Space is limited and pre-registration is required. Please note that Meet the Expert sessions do not include a presentation by the session Leaders. They are designed to answer your questions and to provide expert guidance on specific questions. They are open to academic biologists and clinicians only. If you register for one of the sessions you will be expected to come prepared to ask at least one question. Webcam is compulsory.
Each Meet the Expert session will be organized for a maximum of 25-30 people (extra fee of 20€ per session).
- View the E-Posters and join the interactive Mentored Poster Walk.
- Read the E-Conference E-Book.
- Earn EBAH Continuing Medical Education (CME) credits for the time you spend furthering your knowledge and skills.
And you will:
- Visit the virtual exhibition hall.
- Attend the satellite symposia.
ABOUT THE PROGRAMME:
ESH “How I manage” conferences are meetings that address state-of-the-art diagnostic and clinical management. They are based on the presentation and analysis of real clinical cases. Ample time is deliberately provided for scientific discussion and interaction.
CAR-T cells and bispecific antibodies have advanced our therapeutic armamentarium for haematological malignancies.
The programme of this ESH E-Conference aims to provide an overview of the benefits and risks of currently available therapies for acute lymphoblastic leukaemia, lymphoma and multiple myeloma. Special focus will be placed on the advantages and disadvantages of bispecific antibodies vs. cellular therapies (including T cells, NK cells and transplant strategies). Future perspectives regarding applications in other haematological malignancies and in solid tumours will also be discussed.
The programme’s unique format is designed to be conducive to interactive dialogue, including lectures articulated around clinical cases, controversial debates and roundtables.
In addition to the scientific and medical issues addressed during the conference, the questions of affordability of and access to these novel expensive treatments will be tackled by medical experts, representatives of patient organisations, economists, authorities and industry.
The meeting will provide state-of-the-art recommendations regarding patient care and insight into controversies in the field. It should be of value to healthcare providers worldwide including MD, PhD, MD-PhD, clinical residents and PhD candidates, and allied health professionals.
Upon completion of this CME activity, participants should have improved knowledge of:
- Understanding of the current landscape of bispecific antibodies
- Understanding of the current landscape of CAR-T cells
- Novel approaches and technologies in the field
- Integration of novel therapies into current clinical practice
- Future perspectives in bispecific antibody and cellular therapies in haematological malignancies and solid tumours
- Diffuse large B-cell Lymphoma: How to optimize the benefit of CAR T-cell therapy?
- Diffuse large B-cell Lymphoma: How to minimize potential risks of CAR T-cell therapy?
- Bispecific antibodies in the treatment of B-NHL
- Multiple Myeloma: targeting BCMA with bispecifics and CARs
- Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia: the role of CARs and bispecifics – lessons from paediatric haematology
- Perspectives: CARs and bispecifics for haematological malignancies
Registration is open to healthcare professionals worldwide. The registration is offered for free, as a gesture of solidarity during these difficult times.
– Access to the programme on demand on August 27 – October 9, 2021
– Access to the live programme September 6 – 9, 2021 CEST
– Access to the Conference E-Book on August 27 – October 9, 2021
– Access to the E-Poster Area from August 27 – October 9, 2021
– Access to the Mentored Poster Walk on September 9, 2021 12:00 CEST
– Certificate of Attendance
Stay Tuned, registration in the Meet The Expert Sessions will open closer to the E-Conference dates.
Test my connection